- Green IT Strategies and Applications by Bhuvan Unhelkar, 2011
- HP Blade System Server
- IBM Green Hat - Virtualization
- Symatec - Green IT Solutions
- Leslie Meredith, How Often
Should Company Computers Be Replaced? 18 July 2010
- Ray S. Survey: How often do you change your phone? 08 Dec 2011 http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-often-do-you-change-your-phone_id24487
- CBS, Lead Levels In Guiyu,
Nov 9, 2008
- Agency for Toxic Substances
and Disease Registry
- How IT can cut carbon emissions? McKinsey
- Giulio Boccaletti, Markus Löffler, and Jeremy M. Oppenheim “How IT Can Cut Carbon Emissions” The McKinsey Quarterly October 2008.
- Laurie McCabe. “What is Green IT, and Why Should You Care?” 30 December 2009. http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/testdrive/article.php/3855806/What-Is-Green-IT-and-Why-Should-You-Care.htm
- Dennis Nelson. “Six Ways We All Use Water Without Knowing It.” http://www.mnn.com/food/beverages/sponsor/six-ways-we-all-use-water-without-knowing-it
- Bryan Walsh. “Your Laptop’s Dirty Little Secret”. Time. 30 June 2008. http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1819127,00.html
McCabe. “What is Green IT, and Why Should You Care?” 30 December 2009.
Green IT Survey: Cost-Cutting, Social Responsibility Drive Environmental Moves”
March 17, 2008.
La Ciudad Veneno”. El Baul de Josete. 17 July 2008